Get ahead of the pack today.
Tackle any economics question you have and gain the skills to ace the exams with TigerCampus Hong Kong’s private tuition service.
Our teachers and tutors graduated from top universities
Choose one or more topics/syllabuses, and we'll find a tutor who can make sure you're prepared.
Take lessons only when you need them—as little or as many as necessary until you feel confident.
No need to accommodate other students. Learning is customised your perfect pace and difficulty so you are always improving.
Economics Education in Hong Kong
Economics is the study of scarcity and its consequences for resource usage, the creation of products and services, the development of production and welfare through time, and a wide range of other complicated topics of critical interest to society.
Economics is also available as a subject in IGCSE, A-Levels, HKDSE, & IB.
TigerCampus Hong Kong is one of the premium online tuition centers in the country. We have at-home and online economics tutors. TigerCampus tutors are able to provide quality home and online tuition to prepare you to take any economics exam. From secondary level up until university, we provide tuition for any economics tuition you find necessary.
Check out our available syllabuses below and request a free trial today!
What you will learn
Our available economics tuition syllabuses
- The basic economic problem
- The allocation of resources
- Microeconomic decision makers
- Government and the macroeconomy
- Economic development
- International trade and globalisation
AS & A2-Level Economics (A2-level goes deeper and builds upon AS topics)
- Basic economic ideas and resource allocation
- The price system and the micro economy
- Government microeconomic intervention
- The macro economy
- Government macro-intervention
- Basic economic concepts
- Firms and production
- Market and price
- Competition and market structure
- Efficiency, equity and the role of government
- Measurement of economic performance
- National income determination and price level
- Money and banking
- Macroeconomic problems and policies
- International trade and finance
- Monopoly pricing, anti-competitive behaviours and competition policy
- Extension of trade theory, economic growth and development
Core (SL & HL)
- Introduction to economics
- The global economy
Standard & Higher Level (SL & HL) students are required to produce a three commentaries from published news articles/media as a portfolio assessment. TigerCampus tutors are able to provide the necessary guidance in preparing the portfolio.
How it works
Need more info?
Leave your phone number, and we’ll call you back to discuss how we can help you.