CIMP English for College Tuition with Best Tutors in Hong Kong
Get ahead of the pack.
TigerCampus Hong Kong offers CIMP English for College Tuition, a comprehensive course to help college-bound students learn the English language and prepare for their entrance exams.
Our tutors graduated from top universities
CIMP English for College in Hong Kong
CIMP English for College Tuition is designed to help college-bound students master the English language and pass their entrance exams. The course focuses on reading, writing, and grammar, as well as offers an introduction to English literature. Students will have the opportunity to practice through interactive quizzes, review sessions, and mock exams.
CIMP English for College Tuition is an online course that helps college-bound students master the English language and pass their entrance exams. Through interactive quizzes, review sessions, and mock exams, students will gain a comprehensive understanding of reading, writing, and grammar, as well as an introduction to English literature.
Check out our available syllabuses below and request a free trial today!
What you will learn
Our available English tuition syllabuses
- Paper 1: Reading, 2 hours, 80 marks
- Paper 2: Directed Writing and Composition, 2 hours, 80 marks
- Component 3 – Coursework Portfolio
- Paper 1: Drama and Poetry, 2hours, 50 marks.
- Paper 2: Prose and Unseen, 2hours, 50 marks.
- Paper 3: Shakespeare and Drama, 2 hours, 50 marks.
- Paper 4: Pre- and Post-1900 Poetry and Prose, 2hours, 50 marks.
- Oral language (listening, speaking)
- Visual language (viewing, presenting)
- Written language (reading, writting)
- Language A: literature (SL/HL)
- Language A: language and literature (SL/HL)
- Literature and performance (SL)
- Reading: 52 questions, 65 minutes.
- Writing and Language: 44 & 11 questions per passage. 35 minutes.
- Listening: 4 recordings, 40 questions, 30 minutes.
- Reading: 40 questions, 60 minutes.
- Writing: 2 questions, 60 minutes.
- Speaking: 3 questions, 11-14 minutes.
- Reading: 4 passages, 10 questions, 54-72 minutes.
- Listening: 3-4 lectures and 2-3 conversations – 10 questions each, 41-57 minutes.
- Speaking: 4 questions, 17 minutes.
- Writing: 2 tasks, 50 minutes.
- Reading & writing essays
- Business English
- Exam preparations
- British & American English
Other CIMP Subjects
Need more info?
Leave your phone number, and we’ll call you back to discuss how we can help you.