CIMP English for University Tuition
Get ahead of the pack.
Prepare for university with CIMP English tuition from TigerCampus Hong Kong.
Our tutors graduated from top universities
CIMP English for University in Hong Kong
TigerCampus Hong Kong offers CIMP English tuition to help university-bound students excel in their studies and prepare for their exams. Our expert tutors will guide you through the fundamentals of English, help you grasp complex concepts and improve your writing skills.
CIMP English tuition from TigerCampus Hong Kong is designed to help university-bound students excel in their studies and prepare for their exams. Our experienced tutors will provide guidance and support, helping you to master the fundamentals of English, from spelling and grammar to essay writing and literature.
Check out our available syllabuses below and request a free trial today!
What you will learn
Our available English tuition syllabuses
- Paper 1: Reading, 2 hours, 80 marks
- Paper 2: Directed Writing and Composition, 2 hours, 80 marks
- Component 3 – Coursework Portfolio
- Paper 1: Drama and Poetry, 2hours, 50 marks.
- Paper 2: Prose and Unseen, 2hours, 50 marks.
- Paper 3: Shakespeare and Drama, 2 hours, 50 marks.
- Paper 4: Pre- and Post-1900 Poetry and Prose, 2hours, 50 marks.
- Oral language (listening, speaking)
- Visual language (viewing, presenting)
- Written language (reading, writting)
- Language A: literature (SL/HL)
- Language A: language and literature (SL/HL)
- Literature and performance (SL)
- Reading: 52 questions, 65 minutes.
- Writing and Language: 44 & 11 questions per passage. 35 minutes.
- Listening: 4 recordings, 40 questions, 30 minutes.
- Reading: 40 questions, 60 minutes.
- Writing: 2 questions, 60 minutes.
- Speaking: 3 questions, 11-14 minutes.
- Reading: 4 passages, 10 questions, 54-72 minutes.
- Listening: 3-4 lectures and 2-3 conversations – 10 questions each, 41-57 minutes.
- Speaking: 4 questions, 17 minutes.
- Writing: 2 tasks, 50 minutes.
- Reading & writing essays
- Business English
- Exam preparations
- British & American English
Other CIMP Subjects
Need more info?
Leave your phone number, and we’ll call you back to discuss how we can help you.