AUSMAT Accounting Tuition
Get ahead of the pack today.
Achieve excellent results in AUSMAT Accounting with online & home tuition from TigerCampus Hong Kong.
Our tutors graduated from top universities
AUSMAT Accounting Education in Hong Kong
At TigerCampus Hong Kong, we offer online & home tuition for AUSMAT Accounting. Our experienced team of educators will provide you with the perfect study plan and guidance to help you achieve excellent results.
AUSMAT Accounting is a subject offered to students in Australia for the Australian Tertiary Admission Rank (ATAR) score. Our experienced educators will help you develop a comprehensive understanding of AUSMAT Accounting principles and techniques. We offer online & home tuition to ensure that you get the support and guidance you need to excel in your studies.
Check out our available syllabuses below and request a free trial today!
What you will learn
Our available economics tuition syllabuses
- The basic economic problem
- The allocation of resources
- Microeconomic decision makers
- Government and the macroeconomy
- Economic development
- International trade and globalisation
AS & A2-Level Economics (A2-level goes deeper and builds upon AS topics)
- Basic economic ideas and resource allocation
- The price system and the micro economy
- Government microeconomic intervention
- The macro economy
- Government macro-intervention
- Basic economic concepts
- Firms and production
- Market and price
- Competition and market structure
- Efficiency, equity and the role of government
- Measurement of economic performance
- National income determination and price level
- Money and banking
- Macroeconomic problems and policies
- International trade and finance
- Monopoly pricing, anti-competitive behaviours and competition policy
- Extension of trade theory, economic growth and development
Core (SL & HL)
- Introduction to economics
- The global economy
Standard & Higher Level (SL & HL) students are required to produce a three commentaries from published news articles/media as a portfolio assessment. TigerCampus tutors are able to provide the necessary guidance in preparing the portfolio.
Other AUSMAT Subjects
Need more info?
Leave your phone number, and we’ll call you back to discuss how we can help you.