AUSMAT Economics Tuition
Get ahead of the pack today.
Start your AUSMAT Economics journey today with TigerCampus—premium online & home tuition services for all ages.
Our tutors graduated from top universities
AUSMAT Economics Education in Hong Kong
TigerCampus provides the best AUSMAT Economics tuition services for high school students in Australia. Our experienced and qualified tutors are here to help you succeed in your AUSMAT Economics exams. We are your one-stop-shop for AUSMAT Economics tuition, with online and home tuition services available.
Economics is also available as a subject in IGCSE, A-Levels, HKDSE, & IB.
At TigerCampus Hong Kong, our AUSMAT Economics tuition services are designed to help you excel in the AUSMAT Economics exams. Our qualified tutors are experts in their field and have years of experience teaching AUSMAT Economics. With us, you can rest assured knowing that you’ll be receiving the best tuition services available.
Check out our available syllabuses below and request a free trial today!
What you will learn
Our available economics tuition syllabuses
- The basic economic problem
- The allocation of resources
- Microeconomic decision makers
- Government and the macroeconomy
- Economic development
- International trade and globalisation
AS & A2-Level Economics (A2-level goes deeper and builds upon AS topics)
- Basic economic ideas and resource allocation
- The price system and the micro economy
- Government microeconomic intervention
- The macro economy
- Government macro-intervention
- Basic economic concepts
- Firms and production
- Market and price
- Competition and market structure
- Efficiency, equity and the role of government
- Measurement of economic performance
- National income determination and price level
- Money and banking
- Macroeconomic problems and policies
- International trade and finance
- Monopoly pricing, anti-competitive behaviours and competition policy
- Extension of trade theory, economic growth and development
Core (SL & HL)
- Introduction to economics
- The global economy
Standard & Higher Level (SL & HL) students are required to produce a three commentaries from published news articles/media as a portfolio assessment. TigerCampus tutors are able to provide the necessary guidance in preparing the portfolio.
Other AUSMAT Subjects
Need more info?
Leave your phone number, and we’ll call you back to discuss how we can help you.